Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Apocalyptica. Oosterpoort, Groningen, December The 9th, 2007

It took me a couple of days to get to review the gig. It was really overwhelming: in sound and performance. It will be a mini review at first, but I will add to it more content gradually, as I get to publish some pictures and list of songs I particularly find remarkable.
First of all Apocalyptica has a luxury to have a Lacrimas Profundere as a "warming-up" band. Lacrimas Profundere is a great band, every song nicely written and was performed with the high professionalism. Really impressive live band.
And Apocalyptica was great. Very neat in technique, nicely played. As every song of them has its own genre: some of them - more to acoustic cello pieces - as Bittersweet or Seaman) or would it be metal, or rock - and so every song was performed with the attention to the nuances and details. It was really interesting to watch as an act.
I hope I will add the full list with the songs and give each of them mini- review as well.

No comments: